📖 The story so far...
Founded in 2012 with the ambition of making collaboration better for the world’s educators and presenters.
Originating in Belfast, DisplayNote now has a globally distributed team and offices in both Northern Ireland and Spain. Now, we have exciting plans to grow our global footprint!
Having initially started out in the EdTech sector, we have expanded our solutions into the meeting room space, creating innovative software to simplify the meeting experience. Our collaboration solutions are now used in more than 200,000 meeting rooms and classrooms across the globe.
🚀 Our mission...
To create connected experiences for the world’s presenters, educators and learners.
🥇 The opportunity...
This is a key role within our Sales team, where you will drive the creation of new opportunities within the Chinese market through research, discovery, prospecting, networking, and building relationships. This market is a new area for us so, you will have full autonomy and support to unearth new business for our embedded solutions.
This is a new role within our team and if successful, you will have the autonomy to shape the scope of this position and future growth, helping develop the future roadmap of DisplayNote.
🛠 What you'll be doing...
- Reporting directly to the CEO, you will play a key role in developing our APAC sales strategy.
- Helping build predictable, scalable, repeatable, and effective outbound prospecting playbooks to drive our growth as an organization by securing embedded software partnerships with hardware manufacturers of display and meeting room solutions.
- Taking ownership and meeting agreed target quotas in relation to qualified opportunities, conversion rate, pipeline value, and revenue generation.
- Discover pain points and use cases to map to our solutions, qualifying for Enterprise sales opportunities.
- Fuel the pipeline growth of DisplayNote in China by finding qualified opportunities over the phone, email, and social interaction.
- Partnering with stakeholders at various levels within Marketing, Sales, and Product.
- Assisting to identify areas where processes can be improved, created, or iterated to ensure growth and enhance innovative thinking around the company.
- Reporting, tracking, and managing sales activities and results.
- These objectives are crucial in scaling the sales organization and providing a predictable revenue and profit stream.
💗 Reasons to join us!
Our people: we're a small but mighty, globally distributed team made up of people of all backgrounds - this helps us be effective as we collaborate, listen, share, support, challenge, build innovate and have fun together!
Work on cutting-edge technology projects: When it comes to technology, we love innovating and facing technical challenges and finding solutions.
Trust, autonomy and accountability: we all understand the mission and take ownership of our roles to deliver and delight our partners, customers and each other.
Balance and flexibility: we understand, value and encourage the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
Career Development: with a training budget available to all, we invest in your personal growth, skills and goals.
Stability & Growth: We've been around for 10 years now and with the development of innovative solutions and strong partnerships, we have an excellent foundation to build upon as we enter an exciting scale up phase.
🏆 To be successful in this role, you'll need...
- To be fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese and English (verbal & written)
- To be comfortable travelling to meet with potential customers / partners in region.
- It would be beneficial if you are based in Schenzhen, Hong Kong or Chinese Taipei regions.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
- Have 5 + years' experience in IT, technology, SaaS (Software as a Service), or hardware-related sales fields.
- A proven record of accomplishment delivering strong conversion results within the APAC & Chinese markets and preferably within the display / unified comms / device computing space.
- To be self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- To have built a strong network in the market within areas such as Unified Communications, IoT (Internet of Things), SaaS, Web, Video Streaming, IM, or Cloud products.
- Adaptive thinking and a strong, critical mindset.
- Strong business acumen and presentation skills.
- To be highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Forward-thinking and adaptable to dynamic situations.
- A solid understanding of innovation and how it should be applied in business.
- Comfortable with sales systems and CRM’s such as Zoho and Salesforce.
Find out more: www.displaynote.com
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and believe in employing a diverse workforce and recognise that an inclusive workplace is key to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills. We value what each of our unique employees has to offer our business.