📖 The story so far...
Founded in 2012 with the ambition of making collaboration better for the world’s educators and presenters.
Originating in Belfast, DisplayNote now has a globally distributed team and offices in both Northern Ireland and Spain. Now, we have exciting plans to grow our global footprint!
Having initially started out in the EdTech sector, we have expanded our solutions into the meeting room space, creating innovative software to simplify the meeting experience. Our collaboration solutions are now used in more than 200,000 meeting rooms and classrooms across the globe.
🚀 Our mission...
To create connected experiences for the world’s presenters, educators and learners.
🥇 The opportunity...
You'll be part of a proactive development team collaborating on architecture solutions, improving work pipelines by sharing ideas, concepts, and providing solutions with the ability to build a better development experience that is easy to understand and use. You'll also get to research capabilities to use and adopt third-party tools.
🛠 What you'll be doing...
- Working as part of the Engineering team, you'll collaborate on designing and implementing the architecture of frontend features and React components.
- Partnering with Product and UX designers to optimize and convert mock-ups and designs into solid UIs.
- Contributing, together with the rest of the Engineering team, to optimize the maintainability of the projects.
- Helping the team to keep up to date on new trends in frontend development.
💗 Reasons to join us!
Our people; we're a small but mighty, globally distributed team made up of people of all backgrounds - this helps us be effective as we collaborate, listen, share, support, challenge, build innovate and have fun together!
Work on cutting-edge technology projects: When it comes to technology, we love innovating and facing technical challenges and finding solutions.
Trust, autonomy and accountability: we all understand the mission and take ownership of our roles to deliver and delight our partners, customers and each other.
Balance and flexibility: we understand, value and encourage the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
Career Development: with a training budget available to all, we invest in your personal growth, skills and goals.
Stability & Growth: We've been around for 10 years now and with the development of innovative solutions and strong partnerships, we have an excellent foundation to build upon as we enter an exciting scale up phase.
🏆 To be successful in this role, you'll need...
- Previous experience working with web or mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of modern JS stack and CSS techniques.
- To have previously worked with React and Redux (without classes) or any modern framework applying flux pattern.
- To be comfortable with tools for code management and project administration (Git, Azure DevOps, or Jira, etc.).
🌟 It's a plus if you have...
- Typing experience using Typescript (any other experience in language with types is also valid).
- Experience in reactive programming using RxJS.
- Experience with WebRTC.
Find out more: www.displaynote.com
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and believe in employing a diverse workforce and recognise that an inclusive workplace is key to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills. We value what each of our unique employees has to offer our business.