📖 The story so far...
Founded in 2012 with the ambition of making collaboration better for the world’s educators and presenters.
Originating in Belfast, DisplayNote now has a globally distributed team and offices in both Northern Ireland and Spain. Now, we have exciting plans to grow our global footprint!
Having initially started out in the EdTech sector, we have expanded our solutions into the meeting room space, creating innovative software to simplify the meeting experience. Our collaboration solutions are now used in more than 200,000 meeting rooms and classrooms across the globe.
🚀 Our mission...
To create connected experiences for the world’s presenters, educators and learners.
🥇 The opportunity...
We are looking for Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET) who are excited to write frameworks, automation, and tools in support of testing our products. In this position, you will have the opportunity to contribute on decisions on the best approach to test our products. You are a technical person who love technical challenges.
🛠 What you'll be doing...
- Working as part of the Engineering team, you'll contribute to meeting DisplayNote's high quality standards for our products.
- Focusing on quality from the start – get involved in the user story definition process and write test scenarios upfront.
- Developing & executing test plans, understanding risk-based testing, and establishing quality goals.
- Delivering technical solutions (frameworks, tests, API hooks, tools) increasing test effectiveness and coverage, while reducing the cost of test execution.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
💗 Reasons to join us!
Our people: We're a small but mighty, globally distributed team made up of people of all backgrounds - this helps us be effective as we collaborate, listen, share, support, challenge, build innovate and have fun together!
Work on cutting-edge technology projects: When it comes to technology, we love innovating and facing technical challenges and finding solutions.
Trust, autonomy and accountability: We all understand the mission and take ownership of our roles to deliver and delight our partners, customers and each other.
Balance and flexibility: We understand, value and encourage the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
Career Development: With a training budget available to all, we invest in your personal growth, skills and goals.
Stability & Growth: We've been around for 10 years now and with the development of innovative solutions and strong partnerships, we have an excellent foundation to build upon as we enter an exciting scale up phase.
🏆 To be successful in this role, you'll need...
- 3+ years experience as a QA Engineer, SDET, Software Engineer or similar.
- Strong programming skills (Java or C#).
- Solid experience in automation for multiple platforms, especially Android and Desktop apps.
- Extensive knowledge of multiple platforms and testing experience, specifically Android, Windows, macOS, iOS, and web.
- To be an analytical thinker, with a methodical approach to solving complex problems to deliver quality.
- To be comfortable working within the Agile methodology ensuring best practices within CI/CD environment.
- Great organisational and communication skills.
- A hunger to learn and develop your tech stack and ability.
🌟 It's a plus if you have...
- Video quality testing experience.
- A good understanding of Azure DevOps stack.
- Familiarity with Agile testing frameworks and regression testing.
- Quality Assurance Certification (ISQTB, CSTE, CSQA, CMSQ, CAST).
Find out more: www.displaynote.com
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and believe in employing a diverse workforce and recognise that an inclusive workplace is key to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills. We value what each of our unique employees has to offer our business.